Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Okay, guys...

I know that this is supposed to be an animal blog. But seriously? This is a very important post. I was looking at a blog I follow and I saw a link to a blog that looked interesting and I clicked it. {Okay, Claire, stop beating around the bush!} Well, I saw another link on that blog about a family who wants to adopt a little girl but they don't have enough money yet. So they are having a drawing and if you donate you are automatically are in the drawing, I think that's what they said! {Ha ha!!} And if you have a blog/website/face book etc you can go to her blog, http://theresoneless.blogspot.com/ and if you want share it on your website you will be entered in a giveaway until the 31st, or something like that. BUT you have to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment