Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kittens!

All of the following pics are from http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Pictures_of_Kittens_226_2007.php.

                                                           
                                                   "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a...butterfly?"
                                                        
                                                        "Ohh, look how high I can jump!"

                                                          "I hope that dog goes away soon!"

                                                  "I gotta get that bug! I gotta get that bug!"

                                                           "I wonder what's over here?"

                                                         "Grab my paw! I'll help you up!"

                                                                  "Ooo! Yummy fish!"

                                                       "One paw in front of the other..."
                                                
"How am I supposed to climb this thing?"
 
"Look at me! I could be in the circus!"
 

                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment